“I was a stranger and you welcomed me.” – Jesus Christ (Matthew 25:35)
Dear visitors of good will: we welcome you and invite you to participate in our parish faith life, no matter where you are at in your faith journey. Whether you come from a different faith tradition or no faith, or have not been to church in a while – or even if you just moved to town and are looking for a parish home! – whatever the case may be, you are welcome here. “The Church is not a museum of saints, but a hospital for sinners.” – Pope Francis
- Link to downloadable Holy Ghost Parish weekly bulletins for the latest and greatest information.
- Annual Events: Church Picnic in September (raffles, food/drink, children’s games, etc.), Chicken Dinner, Pentecost Feast Day Celebration (May/June)
SMALL FAITH FORMATION & PRAYER GROUPS
- Small groups are for anyone who wants to get know our community and grow in knowledge of the faith in a smaller, more personal setting.
- See Faith & Discipleship page for more information.
- Encounter the timeless, living Word of God in the beauty of the Liturgy. All are welcome.
- Offered 5 days each week and twice on Sundays, Mass times here.
- We especially welcome visitors to celebrate the “reason for the season” with us during festive occasions. We offer special Holiday Masses, such as Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Easter & Holy Week, and other Catholic Feast Days (like All Saints’ Day and Marian celebrations).
- What is Mass?
- Bible with Daily Lectionary Readings (United States Conference of Catholic Bishops)
- Penance a/k/a Confession is available to all baptized Catholics Tuesday – Friday mornings at 8:15 a.m., Saturdays at 4:00 p.m., and by appointment with the pastor. He will make time for God’s mercy! (Quick Confession guide)
- Anointing of the Sick is available for gravely ill or dying Catholics. Please contact the pastor.
- Contact our pastor for more information about baptism, first reconciliation, first communion, confirmation, marriage (matrimony), or vocations to the priesthood or religious life (holy orders). More information about sacramental preparation at Holy Ghost is available here.
- Why do Catholics have so many Sacraments? And what is a Sacrament?
Or, maybe you are ready to consider joining our parish as a member? Registration information here.
Prayer (Fides) – Understanding (Ratio) – Service (Caritas)